Commercial Buildings C2 and C3 are air conditioned!! Please help us keep costs down by making sure doors are closed.
Commercial Exhibit Booth Hours
Commercial Exhibit Booth/Space Rules
- See General Rules of the Baxter County Fair on page 4 of the Fair Book.
- Exhibitors must provide their own tables, chairs, props, etc.
- Commercial Exhibits must be in place by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, August 24th.
- Commercial Exhibits must remain in place until 9:00 pm on Saturday, August 27th.
- Exhibits removed prior to 9:00 pm on Saturday will forfeit the right to reserve a booth space the following year.
- Exhibitors may remove exhibits on Sunday, August 28th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. All props, etc. must be removed by 3:00 pm on Sunday, August 28th; anything left in the buildings will be discarded.
- Indoor Booth/Space: 9’ x 9’ $250.00; Outdoor Booth/Space: 12’ x 12’ $200.00
- A TOTAL of 12 DAILY passes will be given to each booth rented.
- Commercial Exhibit Booths and Spaces will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis until full. To reserve a space or booth, call 425-6828. Exhibitors will be sent a confirmation and statement for their reservation.
- No refunds on Commercial Booths/Space rentals.
- No sub-leasing of commercial fair booths is permitted.